Subscription Hotline: 804-592-3401 (Mon-Fri, 10-5)
The 2022/2023 Broadway in Richmond season begins with the Richmond premiere of Best Musical winner DEAR EVAN HANSEN. Just in time for the holidays, PRETTY WOMAN: THE MUSICAL makes its area debut with one of Hollywood’s most beloved romantic stories of all time. You can’t stop the beat when Broadway smash HAIRSPRAY takes the stage in the new year with an all-new touring production. In April, don’t miss the return of mega-hit musical HAMILTON, back by popular demand – subscribers are the only ones guaranteed seats to this blockbuster event! The season concludes with enchanting Best Musical winner HADESTOWN, a modern take on two mythic tales, followed by the electrifying AIN’T TOO PROUD – The Life and Times of the Temptations. It’s a record-breaking season you won’t want to miss!
Fan favorites THE BOOK OF MORMON and LES MISÉRABLES will return in the 2022/2023 season! Subscribers will have first access to tickets when they become available at a later date — plus, subscribers will have first access to previously-announced WICKED when it returns to Richmond in fall 2022. Renew now, and receive first access later!
RENEWAL DEADLINE: JUNE 6
It’s time to renew: If you are a returning subscriber from the 21/22 season, your seats have already been saved for the 22/23 season! Pay in full or on a payment plan, renew current seats or submit a change request, or – new this season – exchange your own package online immediately. Renewing your current seats takes just minutes! The renewal deadline is June 6. Seats not renewed by that date will be released.
Subscribers from the 21/22 season have been renewed into their same seats and day of the week for the new 22/23 season, with a few exceptions based on show dates and availability. If your dates or seats have been altered for any reason, you will receive a personal communication from us via email and/or phone during your renewal period to ensure the changes meet your satisfaction.
RENEWING TAKES LESS THAN 5 MINUTES! FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Access Account Manager with the Username provided to you by Broadway in Richmond. If you have forgotten your password or have never visited the site, click the provided link and you will be sent an email to reset your password.
- Once in Account Manager, find My Invoices and click your Order ID. Find the invoice labelled 22/23 season.
- If you are renewing but would like to make changes to your reserved seats (improving seat location, changing days), you can now process a Package Exchange within Account Manager for your unpaid reservation. Look for the green Exchange button on your Order.
- Subscribers can also still submit a change request if looking to increase or decrease number of seats. Look for the green Request Change button and input your request. Requests will be processed on a date-received basis after the renewal deadline of June 6.
- When you are ready to renew, click the green Make a Payment button. As a renewing subscriber, you have the option of purchasing your season tickets in full or on a payment plan. If you select the payment plan option:
- One-fourth of your invoice total is due at renewal, with the remaining amount paid in three additional installments on July 1, August 1 and September 1, 2022.
- Payment plans cannot be processed using PayPal as a payment method. Do not make your first payment via PayPal.
- Orders will need to be paid in full before “Request Change” adjustments are made by the office after the renewal deadline.
Questions? Please contact us at the hotline or email address listed above, or visit our Season Ticket FAQ page for answers to the most commonly-asked questions.
Dates/times highlighted in red differ from typical scheduling, so please pay attention and mark your calendar accordingly! If your dates or seats have been altered for any reason, you will receive a personal communication from us via email and/or phone during your renewal period to ensure the changes meet your satisfaction.
PACKAGE PRICING & SEATING CHART