Broadway in Richmond is excited to partner with Richmond Performing Arts Alliance (RPAA) for the 23/24 season, to present a series of community engagement pre-show events on select Wednesday evenings.
A limited number of free community tickets will be available for these evenings. For more information, please visit RPAA’s website and follow the provided instructions. Please note that a request for tickets does not automatically guarantee access; tickets will not be considered confirmed until you are contacted directly by an RPAA representative.
RPAA Night events are as follows:
- Disney’s Frozen: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2023
- Six: Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2023
- Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical: Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2023
- Annie: Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2024
- To Kill a Mockingbird: Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2024
- Tina: Wednesday, Apr. 3, 2024
- Beetlejuice: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
For all press and media inquiries regarding RPAA Night, please contact Ashley Moore at email@example.com.
For all press and media inquiries regarding Broadway in Richmond, please contact Cindy Creasy at firstname.lastname@example.org.