August 31 – September 11, 2022
Tickets will go on sale to the general public in May 2022
WICKED, the Broadway sensation, looks at what happened in the Land of Oz…but from a different angle. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another young woman, born with emerald-green skin—smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde who is exceptionally popular, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships…until the world decides to call one “good,” and the other one “wicked.” From the first electrifying note to the final breathtaking moment, WICKED—the untold true story of the Witches of Oz—transfixes audiences with its wildly inventive story that USA Today cheers is “a complete triumph! An original musical that will make you laugh, cry, and think.”
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up. All persons regardless of age are required to have a ticket.
Broadway in Richmond has the following COVID-19 requirements in place for all shows currently on sale. Those requirements for entry include:
- Requirement of all patrons to wear masks while they are inside the theater unless they are actively eating or drinking.
- Requirement of all patrons to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of a negative COVID-19 test, administered by a medical professional no more than 72 hours prior to the show, upon entry.
- Our venue will accept physical vaccination cards, a scanned copy of your original card, a photograph of your vaccination card on your smart phone, or scanned digital vaccination records from the VDH Smart Health Verifier App. Please note that all proof of vaccination must show a full vaccination record, 14 days after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Please note that you must bring a valid photo ID as well.
- Acceptable test results include printed, emailed, or texted confirmations of a negative result from a PCR or Rapid test from the testing entity, including a doctor’s office, urgent care center, pharmacy/drugstore, or any other COVID-19 testing site no more than 72 hours prior to the performance you are attending. Please note that you must bring the official printout of your test or show your emailed or texted results, plus a valid photo ID for entrance. At home tests are not accepted.
- Children aged 5+ must also present a full vaccination record or negative COVID-19 test taken by a medical professional no more than 72 hours prior to the show, upon entering the building. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children ages 2-4 must present a negative COVID-19 test taken by a medical professional no more than 72 hours prior to the show, upon entering the building. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 2 years old are restricted from attending due to CDC guidance regarding masking of that age group.
Should requirements for entry change, all ticket buyers will be alerted via email, sent by Etix.com. Updates will be posted to the event webpage on altriatheater.com and this website.
For more information, email email@example.com.