February 1 – 6, 2022
Broadway’s COME FROM AWAY is a Best Musical winner all across North America! This New York Times Critics’ Pick takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships. Don’t miss this breathtaking new musical written by Tony® nominees Irene Sankoff and David Hein, and helmed by Tony-winning Best Director, Christopher Ashley. Newsweek cheers, “It takes you to a place you never want to leave!”
On 9/11, the world stopped. On 9/12, their stories moved us all.
Broadway in Richmond has the following COVID-19 requirements in place for all shows currently on sale. Those requirements for entry include:
- Requirement of all patrons to wear masks while they are inside the theater unless they are actively eating or drinking.
- Requirement of all patrons to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of a negative COVID-19 test, administered by a medical professional no more than 72 hours prior to the show, upon entry.
- Our venue will accept physical vaccination cards, a scanned copy of your original card, a photograph of your vaccination card on your smart phone, or scanned digital vaccination records from the VDH Smart Health Verifier App. Please note that all proof of vaccination must show a full vaccination record, 14 days after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Please note that you must bring a valid photo ID as well.
- Acceptable test results include printed, emailed, or texted confirmations of a negative result from a PCR or Rapid test from the testing entity, including a doctor’s office, urgent care center, pharmacy/drugstore, or any other COVID-19 testing site no more than 72 hours prior to the performance you are attending. Please note that you must bring the official printout of your test or show your emailed or texted results, plus a valid photo ID for entrance. At home tests are not accepted.
- Children aged 5+ must also present a full vaccination record or negative COVID-19 test taken by a medical professional no more than 72 hours prior to the show, upon entering the building. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children ages 2-4 must present a negative COVID-19 test taken by a medical professional no more than 72 hours prior to the show, upon entering the building. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 2 years old are restricted from attending due to CDC guidance regarding masking of that age group.
Should requirements for entry change, all ticket buyers will be alerted via email, sent by Etix.com. Updates will be posted to the event webpage on altriatheater.com and this website.
For more information, email email@example.com.