October 28, 2021
Alton Brown is hitting the road with a new culinary variety show. Audiences can expect more comedy, more music, more highly unusual cooking demos, and more potentially dangerous sciencey stuff. Prepare for an evening unlike any other and if Brown calls for volunteers… think twice.
COVID Safety Measures
We look forward to welcoming everyone to Dominion Energy Center for our presentation of Alton Brown – Beyond The Eats, Thursday, Oct. 28! The health and safety of our patrons, staff, guests, and touring artists remains our top priority. While we continue to follow local, state, and federal health guidelines, the following additional COVID safety measures have been put in place by Nederlander National Markets for this presentation:
• All patrons will be expected to present proof of full vaccination against Covid-19, OR a negative COVID test, taken no more than 72 hours before the performance, as well as a photo ID, upon entering the theater.
• Children under the age of 12 must present proof of a negative Covid-19 test, completed no more than 72 hours before the performance, upon entering the building. Children will not be required to present a photo ID if they are accompanied by an adult.
• Patrons are asked to wear masks while they are in the theater, only removing them to eat and drink.
• Patrons that do not have a mask will be provided one for free upon entering the theater.
• Patrons who have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been in contact with someone that tested positive for Covid-19, or feel unwell, are asked to stay home. Contact DEC Box Office at email@example.com or (804)-592-3330 regarding your options.